Offering To-Go Service
In addition to our menu, Cone Heads 8020 has an ice cream shop, up to 20 draft beers (during the Spring and Summer seasons), wine and a full liquor bar. See Below. But, before we delve into the menu and other products that Cone Heads 8020 offers, did you know that Cone Heads 8020 was awarded the Best All-Around Restaurant On The Forgotten Coast for 2016 and 2017? Thank You So Much To Everyone Who Helped Make This Happen!
Cheese Sticks $6.99
Cream Cheese Jalapeño Poppers $8.49
Boiled Shrimp $12.99
Shrimp Wontons $10.99
Coconut Shrimp $12.99
Oysters By The Dozen
- Raw $13.99
- Fried $14.99
- Baked $15.99
Baked Scallops or Oysters Styles
- Baked Scallops: $15.99
- South Of The Border Style—Topped with Parmesan Cheese, Drizzled Butter, Jalapeños, Pepper Jack Cheese, Bacon and Garlic Powder. $18.99
- Mediterranean Style—Topped with Parmesan Cheese, Drizzled Butter, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Bacon and Garlic Powder. $18.99
- Bacon and Cheddar Style $18.99
- 30E Rockefeller Style—Topped with Spinach Florentine, Bacon, Parmesan Cheese and Garlic Powder. $18.99
- Pearl of the Panhandle Style—Topped with Goat Cheese, Diced Tomatoes and Capers. $20.99
- Homemade Piccata Style. $20.99
Crab Legs 1 lb $22.99
Homemade Mexican Bean Dip $8.99
Shizzle Shrimp $12.99
Homemade Hush Puppies $6.99
Soups and Salads
Add any of the following meats (grilled or fried) to any salad for an additional up-charge: Chicken $4, Basa $5, Mahi-Mahi $8 (When Available), Grouper $12 (When Available), Scallops $7, Shrimp $7, Coconut Shrimp (served fried) $7 and Oysters (served fried) $8.
Tossed Salad—Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Banana Peppers, Black Olives, Carrots, Cheddar, Bacon and Croutons. $4.99
Garden Salad (Larger than a Tossed Salad)—Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Banana Peppers, Black Olives, Carrots, Cheddar, Bacon and Croutons. $8.99
Veggie Salad—Romaine Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Banana Peppers, Black Olives, Carrots, Cheddar and Croutons. $8.49
Florida Salad—Romaine Lettuce, Strawberries, Mandarin Oranges, Pecans and Bleu Cheese Crumbles. $10.99
Greek Salad $10.99
Caesar Salad $9.99
30E Salad—Spinach, Apples, Blueberries, Avocado, Red Onion, Craisins, Walnuts and Feta Cheese. $10.99
Cup of Homemade Seafood Chowder $5.99
Bowl of Homemade Seafood Chowder $9.99
Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion and Pickle. Substitute Onion Rings $2. Substitute a Salad $3.
Add Cheese $1. Cheeses: American, Cheddar, Pepper Jack, Provolone, Swiss, Bleu and Feta
Mini Burger (1/4 lb.) $7.49
Hamburger (1/2 lb.) $9.99
Holy Cow (1 lb.) $14.99
Veggie Burger $9.99
Aloha Burger (1/2 lb.)—Burger Topped with Swiss Cheese, Grilled Onions, and Two Slices of Pineapple. $13.99
Surf and Turf Burger (1/2 lb.)—Burger Topped with Pepper Jack Cheese, Local Gulf Shrimp and Homemade Sriracha Aioli Sauce. $15.99
Garnet and Gold Burger (1/2 lb.)—Burger Topped with Pepper Jack Cheese, Fried Jalapeños, Onion Rings and Homemade Chipotle Sauce. $13.99
Jalapeño Cream Cheese Burger (1/2 lb.)—Burger Topped with Cheddar Cheese, Stuffed Cream Cheese Jalapeño Poppers and Homemade Ranch Dressing. $13.99
PO BOYS AND SANDWICHES
Po- Boys are topped with Lettuce & Tomato; Served with Fries. Substitute Onion Rings $2. Substitute a Salad $3.
Shrimp Po Boy—Fried or Grilled $13.99
Oyster Po Boy—Fried $14.99
Scallop Po Boy—Fried or Grilled $13.99
Chicken Po Boy—Fried or Grilled $10.99
Fish Po Boy—Fried or Grilled $12.99
- Upgrade Fish (When Available): Mahi-Mahi $4, Grouper $8.
Served with Fries, Cole Slaw and Hushpuppies. Substitute Onion Rings $2. Substitute a Salad $3.
Chicken Basket—Fried or Grilled $11.99
Shrimp Basket—Fried or Grilled $18.99
Scallop Basket—Fried or Grilled $18.99
Oyster Basket—Fried $18.99
Fish Basket (Basa)—Fried or Grilled $14.99
- Upgrade Fish (When Available): Mahi-Mahi $4, Flounder (Served Fried) $6, Snapper $8 and Grouper $8.
Captain’s Platter—Basa Filet, Local Shrimp, Bay Scallops and Oysters. Served Fried. No Substitutions. $31.99
- Upgrade Fish: Mahi-Mahi $4, Flounder (Served Fried) $6, Snapper $8 and Grouper $8.
- VEGETABLES $50 Each: Tomatoes | Onions | Bell Peppers | Black Olives | Banana Peppers | Pineapple | Mushrooms
- MEATS: Hamburger $0.50 | Sausage $0.50 | Pepperoni $0.50 | Bacon $0.50 | Chicken $1.50
Kid’s Menu. All Kids Meals are $7.99
Hamburger | Cheeseburger | Hot Dog | Pizza | Chicken Basket | Popcorn Shrimp | Fish Basket
Kid’s Meals come with a drink and a kid’s scoop of ice cream (the ice cream is complementary when dining inside). With the exception of the kid’s pizza, all other kid’s meals are served with fries.
Desserts and Ice Cream
Homemade Key Lime Pie $5.99
Coconut Pie $5.99
Peanut Butter Pie $5.99
Cone Heads 8020 is the oldest ice cream shop in Gulf County. We have plenty of delicious flavors for you to enjoy!
We also offer desserts such as…
- Sundae: $6.99
- Brownie Sundae: $8.99
- Grown & Sexy Sundae: $9.99
- Lemonilla: $7.49
- Twisted Lemonilla (has Vodka): $8.99
- Spiked (Alcoholic) Root Beer Float: $8.99
- Banana Splits (Serves 2): $10.99
- Milkshake: $6.99
- Malt: $7.49
- Root Beer Float: $6.99
Cone Heads 8020 serves Blue Bell Ice Cream. For individuals who are interested in certain allergen information, please see attached charts.
Beer, Wine and Liquor
Cone Heads 8020 has 20 draft beers, wine and a full liquor bar. Many of our draft beers are local, including our very own beer 30E!
So, what’s your favorite cocktail?
We guess that can depend if you are eating lunch or out for dinner. But, one of our favorite lunch cocktails is the Arnold Schwarzenegger…basically an Arnold Palmer with muscle…a.k.a. alcohol.
We also have the 30E Martini and the 30E Cucumber Cocktail! Perhaps you prefer a Martini, Margarita, Pina Colada, Bloody Mary, Mojito, etc? We’ve got you covered too!
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
- There is risk associated with consuming raw oysters. If you have chronic illness of the liver, stomach or blood or have immune disorders, you are at greater risk of serious illness from raw oysters, and should eat oysters fully cooked. If unsure of your risk, consult a physician.